Wednesday 10 April 2019

My first post


Hello, my name is Joyce, a mum of four and  partner to Ian. I work full time and love the outdoors. I'm a keen walker, runner, cyclist, camper and love to explore the green spaces that the UK and beyond has to offer. I'm not new to hiking, cycling, and camping and have almost 20 years experience in the great outdoors although I don't profess to be an expert in cycling I still like to venture on my bike in the hills in the Glendale area. In between my family time and my job, I'm usually out on a big walk or cycle and try my best to get a couple of training sessions in through the week and a big walk, cycle or camping expedition at the weekend. I have started this blog to document my adventures whether that be in the Cheviot's or beyond. I hope to pass on some tips, gear reviews and advice to help my fellow hikers, cyclists, and campers. I hope you can help me on my adventures and make this an interactive blog with like-minded people.